This is a flexible, unpaid co-op placement with a minimum commitment of 4 months. Intern must be a co-op student fulfilling the requirements of University, Private College or other Post-Secondary institution programs.
Mr. Star is looking for a Digital Content Marketing Intern who is ambitious, creative and is looking to gain valuable experience in a startup environment helping to increase brand visibility and grow e-commerce sales.
You will learn and assist with the development, execution and delivery of digital and print content across all our marketing channels. As a Digital Content Marketing Intern, you will be assisting in scaling our content development including blog posts, newsletters, product page content, social media posts, onboarding and training material, white papers and etc. to drive organic traffic and help acquire new customers.
Mr. Star is in the early stages of building a world-class platform offering consumers rapid response in-home and on-demand technology installation, setup and support solutions. As a Digital Content Marketing Intern, you will have to demonstrate ability to learn and execute rapidly in a fast-paced startup environment, be independent yet have the ability to collaborate in a team setting using strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What Will You Be Doing?
– You will learn and will be responsible for scaling all content development including blog posts, newsletters, landing pages, social media posts, onboarding and training material and white papers.
– Creating and implementing engaging marketing campaigns for Mr. Star’s line of services
– Manage all Social Media accounts (Facebook, Google, Instagram, Stories (IG), LinkedIn, Twitter, Yelp! and etc.)
– Create engaging social media content and blog posts
– Creating and writing engaging content for Mr. Star’s website
– This role requires a brand publisher mindset: Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media, marketing and e-commerce technologies
– Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
– Track, monitor, respond to and manage all social channels. You will learn and will implement the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
– Identify, cultivate and manage relationships with bloggers, super-fans, industry experts and influencers
– Consistently study and refine the customer database for targeted marketing activities
Marketing Tool We Use?
– Content Management System
– Google Analytics & Search Console
– Google Adwords
– Facebook Ads Platform
– SEO Tools and Rank Tracking Programs
– Email Marketing Programs
– Affiliate Marketing Programs
– All Social Media Platforms
– Task and Data Management Program
– Opportunity to develop in a Startup environment that is under high growth
– Great opportunity for new graduates looking for industry experience
– Working closely with the leadership team to gain first hand industry experience
– Flexible working hours (Can be accommodated with your school schedule)
– Rewarding and meaningful work
– Great, enthusiastic team and culture
– Fun, fast-paced and exciting environment
– Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills in English
– Ability to work independently while managing multiple projects, as well as collaboratively working with team members
– Knowledge of content marketing and social media marketing
– Work in a fast-paced, creative environment with many moving projects
– Basic Graphic Design skills
– Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
– Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
– Ability to analyze and present content and social performance KPIs
– Solid understanding of keyword research and content SEO
– Hands-on social media and digital marketing experience; Well versed in Google analytics, social media management software, email marketing software and other tools to assess web performance, campaign performance
– Energetic, personable, and ready to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and deadline driven environment
– Knowledge of and passion for all things technology related
– At least 18 years old and excited to join our team as an intern
– You are authorized to legally work in Canada
– This position will be an experience based unpaid internship. The intern will work directly with our founders.
– The length of the commitment will be a minimum of 4 months, 5 days a week with potential to be extended upon request.
– Work Monday to Friday (Optional Weekends)
Mr. Star Technologies Inc. is a solution focused technology company that connects people with technology services. Utilizing a national workforce of background-checked and skilled technicians, Mr. Star offers affordable on-site and 24/7 online technology support and training services ranging from TV mounting services to smart home automation installation, setup and monitoring. This opportunity is for an unpaid internship.