Mr. Star is looking for a Customer Sales Representative who is an ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones, make a high volume of cold calls, and speak with customers to close new opportunities and upsell and who thrives in a start-up environment. As Customer Sales Representative, you are responsible to achieve and exceed sales targets and maximize customer satisfaction objectives.
Mr. Star is in the early stages of building a world-class platform offering consumers rapid response in-home and on-demand technology installation and support solutions. As a Customer Sales Representative, you will have to demonstrate ability to execute rapidly in a fast-paced start-up environment, be independent yet have the ability to collaborate in a team setting using strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Visit mrstar.com’s product, FAQ and other pages to learn more about the company and our vision.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Handle incoming sales calls
- Take customer sales orders
- Responding to support emails
- Responding to live chat inquiries
- Coordinate technician dispatch calls
- Responsible for educating users about Mr. Star services
- Make 50-80 outbound sales calls each day
- Follow up on customer sales inquiries
- Follow up with past customers in company database
- Ensuring a top-quality support experience, going above and beyond for our customers
- Record clear, written information of all conversations in our database
- Building rapport and trusting relationships with customers, with a focus on reliability
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience
- Minimum 3 years of call center experience
- Must be fluent in English (Both verbal and written)
- Have knowledge and experience with different CRM tools
- Pleasant and engaging phone manner with active listening
- Proven track record of exceeding companies expected quota
- Traits of drive and endurance in sales and phone conversations
- Ability to adapt to various personality types and tenacity in overcoming objections
- Must be an advanced user of computers and technology systems (including smartphone applications, web tools and etc.)
- Strong time management skills
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge is a must
- A solid sense of professionalism in an array of customer situations
- Must have the drive and desire to meet sales goals and expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related fields is required
- Knowledge of and passion for all things technology related
- You are at least 18 years old and excited to join our team as an independent contractors
- You are authorized to legally work in Canada
Are You The Right Candidate?
- You want to be an integral part of a growing tech start-up with endless growth and development opportunities
- You are an ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones, make a high volume of cold calls, and speak with customers to close new opportunities and upsell
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer – you stand out from the pack
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate
- You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur
- You are tech savvy and have up-to-date knowledge of the consumer electronics market
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models
- You are a person of high integrity and have a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client, every time.
- Base Salary: $14.00/Hour ~ $20.00/Hour (Contractor)
- Hourly pay with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on sales performance and through our referral program
Mr. Star is Canada’s first rapid-response, in-home and on-demand tech services company. We seamlessly connect technicians with customers in need of tech services. Utilizing a national workforce of background-checked and skilled technicians, Mr. Star offers affordable on-site and 24/7 online tech support and training services ranging from TV mounting and general handyman services to smart home automation installation, setup and monitoring. Mr. Star Technologies Inc. is not an employer. This opportunity is for an independent contractor. Salary commensurate with experience.